WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, email and employment information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect personal information including your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, email and employment information.
We do not collect your financial information. If you receive a request to provide sensitive personal information (such as credit card details) in an email, do not provide this information because the request may be fraudulent. You can help us identify attempts at fraud- if anything suspicious occurs, please contact us.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information when required by law but generally we collect personal information from you (or about you) to allow us to: supply you with tailored products, services or offers that may benefit you; better communicate with you; improve your experience with us; and notify you about our new products and services, discounts, promotions or upcoming events. Personal information collected or received by us will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided.
WHAT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO RECEIVE ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM US?
At any time you can tell us that you do not want to receive such communications from us by unsubscribing online or by contacting us.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- for the purpose it was collected – for example, to supply to you, respond to you and to operate our business;
- if we sell all or part of our business and the buyer also requires your personal information;
- to enforce our legal rights or those of others;
- to prevent actual or potential fraud or illegal activity;
- who provide services to us ranging from technology, data storage, website hosting, marketing, operations and customer service; or
- if we are required to do so by law.